- Ghent University, Belgium.
- Technische Universität Berlin, Germany.
- McGill University, Canada.
- Université Gustave Eiffel, France.
- EMPA, Switzerland.
- University College London, UK.
International scientific committee
The scientific committee is formed by scientists with a long experience in urban acoustics. The members of the committee originate from a variety of European, American and Asian countries.
In alphabetic order:
- Dr. Francesco Aletta (University College London, UK)
- Prof. Dr. Dick Botteldooren (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Prof. Dr. Marcel Cobussen (Universiteit Leiden, The Netherlands)
- Dr. Arnaud Can (IFSTTAR Centre de Nantes, France)
- Prof. Dr. Bert De Coensel (ASAsense / Ghent University, Belgium)
- Prof. Dr. Andre Fiebig (Technische Universität Berlin, Germany)
- Prof. Klaus Genuit (HEAD acoustics / Aachen University, Germany)
- Prof. Dr. Catherine Guastavino (McGill University, Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Jin Yong Jeon (Hanyang University, South-Korea)
- Prof. Dr. Jian Kang (University College London, UK)
- Christine Kerrigan (Canada)
- Prof. Dr. Catherine Lavandier (Cergy-Pontoise University, France)
- Prof. Dr. Massimiliano Masullo (Università degli Studi della Campania “Luigi Vanvitelli, Italy)
- Prof. Dr. Brigitte Schulte-Fortkamp (TU Berlin, Germany)
- Dr. Irene Van Kamp (RIVM, The Netherlands)
- Prof. Dr. Timothy Van Renterghem (Ghent University, Belgium)
- Dr. Jean-Marc Wunderli (EMPA, Switzerland)